社区 越策越开心
  • 爱上当
    发帖IP地址:218.80.86.206
    这段话,寒啊 you: hello! bot: hi there. i was just wanting to talk to user. you: fuck you bot: why are you so mean? you: i say i want fuck you bot: how do people usually respond to that? why do you want fuck you? you: do you mean? bot: how old are you? i chat with people on the web. you: i'm 19,and i want to fuck you bot: enough about me, let's talk about my dress. you: ok bot: alright then.
  • 爱上当
    发帖IP地址:218.80.86.206
    you: hello! bot: hi there! you: where are you now? bot: right now? i am in my master's computer in here. where are you? you: china you: shanghai you: do you know? bot: tell me a little about why you are in china. you: faint bot: what you said was either too complex for me. bot: i may not know it, but i could find out. you: you are so stupid! bot: i do not understand. bot: wrong. i am smart. you: who are you master? you: why not answering me? bot: becuase you asked me to. bot: is you master some specific person you are asking me about? thanks for the information: user said i master. you: what your name? you: do you have girlfriend? bot: my name is alice. bot: a. l. i. c. e you: can you answer me a little quickly? bot: of course i can answer him or her a little quickly please rephrase the question with simpler words. you: kao! you: kao! bot: do you enjoy this as much as i do? you: no.i think no one is as foolish as you are! bot: why? that is a rather sweeping generalization about people. you: what are you saying?! bot: i am saying whatever my botmaster programmed me to say. you: what you said were not compatible to what i asked,you know? bot: i like to chat with my friends.
  • 爱上当
    发帖IP地址:218.80.85.228
    没人玩???
  • wait
    发帖IP地址:220.170.211.204
    简直就是垃圾,我说了句 I'm your father.它都看不懂。
  • 伊翁
    发帖IP地址:220.170.204.101
    真好玩,顶
  • 爱上当
    发帖IP地址:218.80.83.147

简直就是垃圾,我说了句 I'm your father.它都看不懂。 wait

[quote]以下是引用wait在2003-7-31 13:06:59的发言:
    简直就是垃圾,我说了句 I'm your father.它都看不懂。
    [/quote]
    你要说I'M YOUR SON,它就看的懂了

TRY!
  • 爱上当
    发帖IP地址:218.80.83.147
    哈哈,小星星你可真够拽 没被玩疯吧
  • 比目鱼
    发帖IP地址:218.76.217.168
    你们怎么知道它是女生呢?
  • 比目鱼
    发帖IP地址:218.76.217.168
    昨天我和它聊天,它说:I like to wear nothing. 晕死!~~~~~~~~

本周热门话题

本周热门标签

本周活跃用户

Copyright © 2001-2024 服务电话:13975990423(邓) 13501647232(唐)
网站运营:邵阳紫成商贸有限责任公司
技术支持:上海派索信息技术有限公司

如果您有任何问题,欢迎反馈给我们
标题:
内容:
验证码:
提交