社区 越策越开心
  • 爱上当
    发帖IP地址:218.80.87.107
    没听过,贴张代表作来听听
  • 邵阳麻怪
    发帖IP地址:61.186.104.41

没听过,贴张代表作来听听 爱上当

[mp=200,50]http://zhuoneng.com/gaga/manson/02.wma[/mp] 2003新歌 THIS IS THE NEW SHIT! 这是新的狗屎 Everything's been said before There's nothing left to say anymore When it's all the same You can ask for it by name Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch Rebel, Rebel, Party, Party Sex, sex, sex, don't forget the violence Blah, blah, blah Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely Stick your stupid slogan in Everybody sing along Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch Rebel, Rebel, Party, Party Sex, sex, sex, don't forget the violence Blah, blah, blah Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely Stick your stupid slogan in Everybody sing along Are you motherfuckers ready for the new shit? Stand up and admit it, tomorrow's never coming This is the new shit Stand up and admit it Do we need it? NO! Do we want it? YEAH! This is the new shit Stand up and admit it Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch Rebel, Rebel, Party, Party Sex, sex, sex, don't forget the violence Blah, blah, blah Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely Stick your stupid slogan in Everybody sing along Everything's been said before There's nothing left to say anymore When it's all the same You can ask for it by name Are you motherfuckers ready for the new shit? Stand up and admit it, tomorrow's never coming This is the new shit Stand up and admit it Do we need it? NO! Do we want it? YEAH! This is the new shit Stand up and admit it Now it's you-know-who I've got the you-know-what I stick it in the you-know-where You know why, you don't care Now it's you-know-who I've got the you-know-what I stick it in the you-know-where You know why, you don't care Now it's you-know-who I've got the you-know-what I stick it in the you-know-where You know why, you don't care Now it's you-know-who I've got the you-know-what I stick it in the you-know-where You know why, you don't care Babble, Babble, Bitch, Bitch Rebel, Rebel, Party, Party Sex, sex, sex, don't forget the violence Blah, blah, blah Got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely Stick your stupid slogan in Everybody sing along Are you motherfuckers ready for the new shit? Stand up and admit it, tomorrow's never coming This is the new shit Stand up and admit it Do we need it? NO! Do we want it? YEAH! This is the new shit Stand up and admit it Let us We're entertaining you Let us We're entertaining you Let us We're entertaining you Let us We're entertaining you Let us We're entertaining you
  • 爱上当
    发帖IP地址:61.171.210.185
    听不了阿
  • 邵阳麻怪
    发帖IP地址:61.186.104.15
    你机子有问题。

本周热门话题

本周热门标签

本周活跃用户

Copyright © 2001-2024 服务电话:13975990423(邓) 13501647232(唐)
网站运营:邵阳紫成商贸有限责任公司
技术支持:上海派索信息技术有限公司

如果您有任何问题,欢迎反馈给我们
标题:
内容:
验证码:
提交