社区 越策越开心
  • Annlee
    发帖IP地址:218.76.216.34

一个好机会,详情请看信的内容 Subject : New Job Opportunity In American Company Hi Bill, We obtained your e-mail through a job internet portal and we understand that you are looking for a job. We would like to present you with a job opportunity. My name is Eric Ong and I am from Singapore. In January 2003 next year, my company will be launching 130 flagship stores and retail chains in SHANGHAI, ZHEJIANG, GUANGDONG, JIANGSU & FUJIAN. And there will be 30 of such stores in GUANGZHOU and another 5 in SHENZHEN. SHANGHAI will have about 30 stores opening. My company is a strategic partner of a large multi-billion dollar company in the U.S.A, listed in the New York Stock Exchange. It is a well-known US brand name and is the official sponsor of the US OLYMPICS. Right now, I'm looking for dynamic individuals with good leadership capabilities, as well as fluent in English and Chinese/Cantonese, to fill the position of Sales Representatives/Sales Manager to develop our market share. Selected candidates have to undergo onsite probation for three months from Jan 2003. Sales Representatives and Sales Managers with good performance in meeting sales targets will have good career development in becoming a Senior Sales Manager. We are offering attractive pay, benefits and good working environment to the selected candidates. My associate will be traveling to SHENZHEN/GUANGZHOU to conduct interview from 25th to 29th of November, 2002 and SHANGHAI from 02nd to 06th of December, 2002. So if you are interested, please send your resume to livingwealthy2008@yahoo.com.sg as soon as possible. Since our associates will be in China tomorrow, you can also contact them to arrange for an interview. Please call after 3pm, 25 Nov 02 Contact Person Miss Irene Chua: 13530169192 Mr Jay Heng:13530930956 Please let them know that you are referred by Eric & Cindy. Please confirm with us once you have set an appointment with them. If you are not interested, please pass this message to your friends who may be interested and are looking for a sales job in SHENZHEN/GUANGZHOU/SHANGHAI. Thank you and regards, Eric Ong 傻蛋

对信的可信程度表怀疑!
  • 傻蛋
    发帖IP地址:61.144.164.146

一个好机会,详情请看信的内容 Subject : New Job Opportunity In American Company Hi Bill, We obtained your e-mail through a job internet portal and we understand that you are looking for a job. We would like to present you with a job opportunity. My name is Eric Ong and I am from Singapore. In January 2003 next year, my company will be launching 130 flagship stores and retail chains in SHANGHAI, ZHEJIANG, GUANGDONG, JIANGSU & FUJIAN. And there will be 30 of such stores in GUANGZHOU and another 5 in SHENZHEN. SHANGHAI will have about 30 stores opening. My company is a strategic partner of a large multi-billion dollar company in the U.S.A, listed in the New York Stock Exchange. It is a well-known US brand name and is the official sponsor of the US OLYMPICS. Right now, I'm looking for dynamic individuals with good leadership capabilities, as well as fluent in English and Chinese/Cantonese, to fill the position of Sales Representatives/Sales Manager to develop our market share. Selected candidates have to undergo onsite probation for three months from Jan 2003. Sales Representatives and Sales Managers with good performance in meeting sales targets will have good career development in becoming a Senior Sales Manager. We are offering attractive pay, benefits and good working environment to the selected candidates. My associate will be traveling to SHENZHEN/GUANGZHOU to conduct interview from 25th to 29th of November, 2002 and SHANGHAI from 02nd to 06th of December, 2002. So if you are interested, please send your resume to livingwealthy2008@yahoo.com.sg as soon as possible. Since our associates will be in China tomorrow, you can also contact them to arrange for an interview. Please call after 3pm, 25 Nov 02 Contact Person Miss Irene Chua: 13530169192 Mr Jay Heng:13530930956 Please let them know that you are referred by Eric & Cindy. Please confirm with us once you have set an appointment with them. If you are not interested, please pass this message to your friends who may be interested and are looking for a sales job in SHENZHEN/GUANGZHOU/SHANGHAI. Thank you and regards, Eric Ong 傻蛋

我自有分寸,如果是无聊的信我又怎么会拿来欺骗大家??招聘广告信我见多了,自有分辨.而且人家态度非常诚恳. 是否真假,上面留有手机号码,在规定的招聘日期打电话过去问问就知. 今天上午收到,我回了,马上收到了回信.如下: Hi Bill, Thank you for your mail. Yes, please do me this favout by forwarding this mail to your friends whom maybe interested in the position. Thanks & Regards, Eric Ong
  • 爱上当
    发帖IP地址:61.171.239.109
    最好不要相信!
  • Jeff
    发帖IP地址:216.226.245.8
    不错的机会哟,有兴趣的同志可以试一下吧,如果工资很高的话我可以放弃国外的工作哟,为了能在国内多陪陪女朋友我可以回来的哟,不如待遇怎样,哈哈,我现在正好是做SALES的,不过我想工资不会太高,哎,有许多在美国的中国人一年要拿4-6万美金的年薪。
  • 傻蛋
    发帖IP地址:61.144.164.146
    是的,其实如果不算货币差价的话,一般在中国大城市工作的人平均年薪也是4-6万人民币.在美国工作,就是4-6万美元,去澳大利亚就是4-6万澳元.其实哪里都差不多啦(每个地区的消费水平也差不多).去国外工作的唯一好处就是可以利用外汇对人民币的差价省钱换成人民币寄回国内.也是一笔不小的收入啊.
  • 爱上当
    发帖IP地址:61.171.239.109
    也要交税的.

本周热门话题

本周热门标签

本周活跃用户

Copyright © 2001-2024 服务电话:13975990423(邓) 13501647232(唐)
网站运营:邵阳紫成商贸有限责任公司
技术支持:上海派索信息技术有限公司

如果您有任何问题,欢迎反馈给我们
标题:
内容:
验证码:
提交