社区 越策越开心
  • 沉香榭
    发帖IP地址:218.76.221.54
    CAN YOU WRITE IT IN SIMPLE LANGUAGE?THAT IS ,JUST
    GIVE ME SIMPLE LOVE,WHICH IS EASY TO GET OR UNDERSTAND.
    I THINK IT IS COMPLICATED LOVE FOR ME
  • pengmimi
    发帖IP地址:218.17.234.77
    Every person needs to give and receive love i love my parents ,my frineds,my lover...............and baby of course also love money
  • Jeff
    发帖IP地址:64.110.94.227
    Love is based on the "Money", the money you have, the love you own as well, sometimes, it's unsure that have it or not, it depends on. If you are poor, absolutely, you don't have it. Now seriously, the girls are very realistic, more and more girls just focusing on "how much do you have" if they want to make friends with you, Even if you are ugly, it doesn't matter, you will also reach an agreement each others if you have money. that's why there are many old rich men married with very young and beautiful girls, I'd like to say : please take care of your love when it is. I wii .....
  • Jeff
    发帖IP地址:80.248.66.30
    I love money as well.
  • 十八春
    发帖IP地址:61.145.150.115
    So do I
  • 南庭飞絮
    发帖IP地址:218.30.19.116
    love may is money@!#@ but i need money, in the same time i need love too! for me, i dont want to a fanstatic love ,i only want to obtain a true love! just leaving love ,no any others conditions! maybe, it became a dream for ever,but ,i would go on paying ,and go on finding! sure ,one day ,she comes along ,i will know, maybe ,she is not that girl i find all my life!but ,in that time ,i ll treasure her !@_@ because ,i believe love will come only one time!!!!

本周热门话题

本周热门标签

本周活跃用户

Copyright © 2001-2024 服务电话:13975990423(邓) 13501647232(唐)
网站运营:邵阳紫成商贸有限责任公司
技术支持:上海派索信息技术有限公司

如果您有任何问题,欢迎反馈给我们
标题:
内容:
验证码:
提交